Tuesday, April 22, 2014

good talk

 Last week I went into the office of the American Automobile Association located at 1000 N. Green Valley Parkway, Suite 620, in Las Vegas to purchase air tickets for my forthcoming trip.  I've been a member of the AAA for over 30 years and have often bought my air tickets from them and in the past they've gotten me the least expensive price.  The Travel Agent sold me Nonrefundable tickets with a 2-week advance purchase for a cost that seemed rather high but I trusted the AAA completely.  Afterwards I had a friend price the exact same tickets, the same airline, the same Flight Number, the same date and time and I found that had I bought these tickets online like everybody else that I could have gotten them for a third less than what I paid (at the end she purred--Nonrefundable).  The AAA are thieves, they're no better than common criminals.  I can never buy anything on my computer as there are people inspecting everything that I type, there are people in my computer constantly, should I buy something my Credit Card Number would be stolen instantly.  The biggest people in the Country, Obama, name somebody, reads my Blog but I have 1 Follower, a guy I know, nobody ever leaves a Comment, but they'll leave pictures and constantly peruse my machine in any way you can of.  You people leech me, using me for your own Sick, Nefarious purposes, everybody knows who I am but you don't want anybody to acknowledge me, you are total Scum.  Due to you people I'll wind up in the Poorhouse, at best.  

No comments: