Sunday, June 29, 2014

good talk

There's not much that I watch on TV, mostly TCM, but I do Channel Surf and watch stations for a few seconds.  When I see the TV Media, both local and National, I know that every one of them is keeping Secrets from the American People and that as Media they're entrusted to tell the Truth.  Every one of them has known about Kelly Ripa, who I kind of like, for the past 7 years and has kept this a Secret, and no doubt there's other Secrets they're concealing violating the Trust of the American People.  When I look at their Visage I can't stand the sight of them, if only Che were around today ... Si eres compaz de temblar de indignacion cada vez que se comete una injusticia, somos companeros...                                                                            

No comments: