Thursday, June 19, 2014

good talk

I got to San Diego from Laughlin late last night and slept a couple hours in my car before going to LaJolla Cove to hopefully watch a dramatic sunrise from the East (the Sunset certainly is), eh, I did the same thing last year, it just gets lighter and lighter.  But lots of Harbor Seals lounging on the Beach at this location, the tourists love the Seals.  For the past few years I've wanted to get rid of this car for something modern, like from the 90's, but there's nothing comparable and the thing runs well.  The people back in Ohio were a lot more normal than the ones out West, say in Las Vegas and San Diego.  Back in Ohio if you asked somebody where they lived they'd say, on Delia Ave. near Dorchester, out here if you ask the same question they'll be evasive and give you an answer that doesn't tell you at all where they live as they're afraid if you learned that you might somehow use this information against them (give me strength).  Where I stay at in San Diego is jacking up the rent but I don't think I can do better, I've been trying this morning, now that relative prosperity has returned there's a pent-up desire to be indulged.

No comments: