Tuesday, November 15, 2016

good talk

I'm in the very-large Los Angeles County Library in Rosemead, I'm sure there's 150 Chinese in here, me and a librarian are the only Whites.  My Blogs for Nov. 12 and Nov. 13, 2016, don't show-up on this new laptop, hopefully you can get-them.  I went to Best Buy and they said that my 7.5 yr-old Toshiba no-longer gets the Google Chrome, so the always gracious-folk at Best Buy sold me a Dell, I asked about Toshiba and was told they haven't made laptops for a year.  Now, Toshiba probably has a lot of meat left on its bone, the battery is 100%, it's a little-slow, but works fine, if you can live without the Chrome.  Kerry, a real fine-boy of Vietnamese-descent in his 3rd year of a Computer Science program, who works at the LaJolla Library, spent a lot of time installing my Chrome.  Now, I notice that my Dell was made in China (perhaps apropos considering the milieu), but Don, maybe an American company might have them made in the U.S.  The Chargers beat the Titans 43-35, quite a good-game, in order to get to and from Qualcomm easily, everybody takes the trolley. Halfway to Old Town, there was a half-hour delay as some guy, no doubt a Titans fan reflecting on Mariotta's loose-ways with the ball, had a heart-attack.  And I saw a playoff-game, Point Loma, who had lost 4 straight, beat El Camino, who had lost 3 straight, now 4, 42-35. Yeah, I don't know why they'd be in the playoffs.  The little boy for El Camino, tall, sent the ball a long-ways with a flick of his wrist, in San Diego it's hard to win games.  Once, in "Car and Driver",  they said   ...The "Yugo" is so bad, it shouldn't be called a car...  I say this about San Diego's "roads"      

No comments: