Friday, November 25, 2016

good talk

The Clark County Libraries are also closed today, for "Family Day", which the lazy-bastards claim is a holiday (?).  I'm at a Starbuck's, I don't like to go online at my domicile.  Well, the 24 Hour Fitness SportClub, at 2605 S. Eastern, in Las Vegas, which I've often spoken-of, is closing for good in 2 weeks (you're upset).  I signed-on there 21 years, it was, and still is, one of the best gyms in Las Vegas (people are grouchy during the Holidays, some guy is loudly going on and on about some 40% discount he claims he's owed).  The place has character, I met a lot of good-people there over the years.  It's the only major-tenant remaining, I'm sure they're going to raze the plaza.  Ah, when one door closes ...  I sent an email to company-headquarters, asking if I could now go-to the SuperSport at Trop and Decatur, and they complied.  All I pay is $12 a mo., what I've always paid for 21 years, whereby I could go to all the Clubs anywhere in their system, but back-then there were no Sport and SuperSport Clubs, to join today and be-able to use their SuperSport Clubs, you'd pay a lot of money up-front, and maybe $50 a mo.  So this is very-nice of them, and it's just a mile and a half away.  Floyd Mayweather, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, me, many others go there, I've worked-out there once, and it got the job done.  I step-inside, it's 8:30 A.M., and they have this plush-buffet set-up, and they want me to eat, I said well, I really shouldn't, so have a taste, I just brushed-my-teeth, nice of them to ask.  When I left 5 and a half hours-later, it wasn't there, yeah, then was the time.  So, let me know when you'll be in LV, and I'll use my influence to get-you a 3-day Pass.  Scott is at his brother's, a San Diego County Sheriff's Deputy's, house, I emailed-him that once back in town, he should use his winnings to enroll at the brat-modification center closest to him, and he's been incommunicado ever since.  You people wear your hearts on your sleeves, you can't breathe around you without you bursting into tears, geez.  To smooth-things over, I wrote Scott that when we next-meet, probably at the S. Eastern gym, I have a quart of fine-beer for him as a sign of good faith     

No comments: