Wednesday, October 18, 2017

good talk

If some claprattle Osteopath had acted untoward me when I was "13", I would have told my parents immediately, and thunder would roll (my Old Man), I don't mean the next day.  Ha, why would McKayla think that she had to put up with this so she could be an Olympic gymnast, one doesn't follow from the other.  What about all these other disgusting-things she did, those have nothing to do with this guy.  McKayla's love for Ed grows and grows, a spreading-fire that burns and burns.  This is the 4th time this has happened to me, a real nice-looking girl tries to give me a good impression of her, only to turn-on-me and be real-mean to me, and giving me a real-bad impression (Ed is not impressed (favorably), then reverses, deciding that she can't live without me, but it's way too late, of course.  Strange doings, indeed.  McKayla, we all have to carry-on and keep on living the best we can, good luck

No comments: