Wednesday, August 15, 2018

good talk

I'm losin' it, I can't take stress, you people are tuff and can, this is all your fault.  That thing in Florida, recently, was plain Murder, that fool's life wasn't in danger, being thrown-down for not minding his own business, would have been the end of it, hmm, 15 years, at least.  4 years ago, some evil old-man shot that guy to death, in that movie theater, after the young guy threw a bag of popcorn at (bullet went thru his wife's hand, had a good-wife), the last I heard, in Jan., 2017, he was bound-over for 2nd Degree Murder, wonder how that's going.  I just did a SuperColon Flush that I invented, been doing it for almost 40 years, father died from effects of Colon Cancer, so it behooves.  I get a 12 oz. container of Psyllium Husks from Trader Joe's, put 8 oz. of it in water, and ingest after not-eating for 10 hours.  And it's very-hard to do, but once done, you massage your stomach and intestines, and that scrapes-off all that caked-on, congealed, guck, that's coating your Colon.  When I was having my first Colonoscopy, at "46", the girl-doctor said,  Your Colon is a thing of beauty, I told this to the boy-doctors, and Dr. Weinburg said, You should have asked her for her phone number, I'm still waiting for my wife to say something like that to me.  Just once a year is good, but I don't think any of you can do this, it's very-rough

No comments: