Saturday, August 25, 2018

good talk

When I was in South Beach (SoBe), a few months ago, I stayed at 2 Hostels, cheap, meet people, they're cute.  At the one, I was in a 4-person room (they gave us 2 meals a day, included, just $32 a nite), with a guy, "45', from England, he snored, he didn't bother-me, I noticed after I woke-up  ...Jimmy, you're not going to be allowed at your Daughter's Wedding, you might do it there...  So, I went to the U. of Miami, was there before, this time, I viewed the illustrious Lowe Art Museum (Modern Art), hadn't known it was there.  I looked around the Campus, and by their Lake, I saw a Mother Duck and 3 Ducklings, I thought I'd take a picture, the Mother Duck confronted me  ...Can't you leave me and my children alone?...   ...I'm sorry, Mrs. Duck...  I went swimming for 2 days, enuf for me, April 23, 24, delicious warm salt-water, it felt so-good.  I had my picture-taken, on the steps of Gianni's, an upscale-restaurant on the beach at 11th St., this is where, on July 15, 1997, Gianni Versace was gunned-down, this had been his mansion, a very-popular tourist-attraction.  I went to the 2018 Del Mar Fair, 4th largest Fair in the U.S., this year (Texas was first, Minnesota, first last year was second), and there were all these goats, there were, Boer, Nubian, Toggenburg, Angora, Oberhasli, Saanen, Lamancha, and there was also a sign Don't Touch the Livestock.  I love goats, and I was stroking their heads and under their chins, I did quite a few this way, all at once, I heard a voice  ...You're not allowed to pet them...  I looked way-down, and there was a little girl, "5", with her mother ...Well, I'm going to anyway...  Goats need nurture.  Sometimes it seems like everyone is critical of me, ducks, little girls                                                                                                               

No comments: