Wednesday, August 8, 2018

good talk

See all my Blogs concerning Citibank, those thieves. The "Consumer Financial Protection Agency", which purports to aid U.S. Citizens, is another worthless Federal Agency, Citibank cheated-me with their MasterCard, a poor trusting old-man.  Of course, that Citibank has a place on the Board of the CFPA, could be a factor.  At any rate, Trump has to come-up with something so that I can gain just-resolution with Citibank, so Don, get off your big-ass and do this. And what kind of name is Stacey Moon?  I saw Warren Moon play his last season in the NFL, with the Chiefs, I'm sure that Warren is a nice-man, but he was elected, ha, to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, in his first-year of eligibility, even tho, ha, in Warren's 17 years in the NFL, he never quarterbacked a team in a Conference Championship Game, that is, no team of which he was the quarterback, made it that far.  Anyway, Trump, you old Swine, I, an American Citizen from birth, and American for the past 370 years, am expecting you to be of benefit to myself, as this is the function of the U.S. President, perform your duty

No comments: