Wednesday, February 20, 2019

good talk

I got a Hit from Zambia (let the drums speak).  One of those true-crime stories I'm always watching, this guy gets Life, for murdering this couple, he already had been in Prison for killing his Mother (didn't fool around).  It's Trump's duty as President, to see that Citibank gives me value for that MasterCard, which I have but no longer use, of $1500 (See My Blogs for June 21, 2015, Oct. 8, 2015, Dec. 21, 2016, and March 29, 2017), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a farcical-entity, worthless to its plaintiffs, so Don, get your fat-butt in gear, and get Ed his money. See My Blog for Pat Pace, Sept. 30, 2017, cuz I like it.  They strengthen the neck-muscles of pit-bulls, by having them bite onto a tire, and then swinging them around in a circle, I'm gonna do that with Scott                                                                 

No comments: