Saturday, February 16, 2019

good talk

If one of you Media Swine, touched-me, I'd become nauseous.  This morning, I saw on TV, that 75% of the World's Heroin, comes from Afghanistan, and that 2 million of their people, are involved in the production, also that much is smuggled into Iran, which has the World's highest-rate of Heroin Addiction, after a nearly 2 decade intervention by the U.S., nothing has changed for the better in the Middle East, one would have to call the "effort", incompetent.  A couple nights ago, on "Mysteries at the Museum" (everything I know is from TV), they had Van Cliburn's triumph at the inaugural International Tchaikovsky Piano Competition in Moscow (See My Blog for June 9, 2018).  As he plays, see Van's beautiful-arrogance.  In the many photos of Nikita Khrushchev and Van, see the way that Nikita looks at him, at its highest-level, the human-mentality is oblivious.  Van was regarded as being extremely goodlooking, and was a big heart-throb for the ladies, I once Googled him, hoping to find that he wasn't Gay, ha, yeah, he was.  Van became very wealthy by touring, and in Texas Real Estate, as their Hero was fed tips, that you and me, wouldn't           

No comments: