Friday, February 1, 2019

good talk

I gave blood to the Red Cross, recently.  In this country, only 6% of the Adults donate, tho in the MidWest, where I'm from, better people, it's 10 %.  The reason so few donate is fear of a little-needle, being ..  .. like that is serious-problem.  Over the past year, in Las Vegas, whenever I've gone to donate, to the Red Cross, there's always been a boom-box blaring-away with Rock, say, this past time, I donated at the Enterprise Library, when you got within 20 yards of the big-room in the rear, where this was being-done, you heard loud-Rock, as tho you had gone to a raucous-bar.  It was so-loud that the interviewer and me, would at times, have to ask the other, to repeat what he had said.  The setting for blood-donations, should be tranquil, so that you're calm for the process and can hear each other talk, there's no reason for any music.  I've complained to the National Headquarters thrice with no result, a lot of people who have donated in the past, decline, due to the noise                            

No comments: