Thursday, August 1, 2019

good talk

I'm tired of this whole f.. thing.  My last Blog got a slew of Hits from Russia, as they're always interested in American Decadence, you belong in jail, with the other criminals.  I've been to the Dominican, but I go everywhere, I was surprised to learn that it's been a popular tourist destination, I've been a lot of places in the Caribbean and all of them are better.  What, tourists have been dying from poisoned "liquor", good place to go, a friend of mine went there a few years ago for scuba-diving, and said, crumby boat, crumby equipment, didn't dive.  "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" was real-different, yeah, I liked it, ha, that dog (Charlie had a just-gripe as the "Beach Boys" stole his song).  Olivia Jade is having it ruff, as her parents are going to have a hard-time explaining the intention of that half-mil (federal laws violated), and will no doubt go to prison, also her career is on-hold, I'll console her in this troubled-time, dimples.  Congrats to Champ Bailey, Upon moving, the Cardinals initially played at Sun Devils Stadium, the biggest pile of rubble, and I saw Champ get 3 interceptions for the Redskins, in this, his first-season, in 1999.  I saw a day of the Las Vegas Summer League (some fun, I asked you men to go, and you said, no, no), I saw a half of 7 games, 14 teams, they have a game simultaneously in the Thomas & Mack, and then across the hall, in Cox Arena, which seats 5 thou, and you're on top of these guys, this is where I saw an entire-game of the Bucks, with our friend, Daulton Hommes (See My Blog for Nov. 27, 2018), playing for the Bucks vs. Toronto.  Daulton wound-up Div 11 Player of the Year, and led Nazarene to the Div 11 Championship Game, he played well, but Nazarene lost.  He wasn't drafted, questionable knee, but has played 3 seasons without mishap, and a lot of guys make the NBA who weren't drafted.  I was talking to a nice man who was a scout from Italy, you can play there and make a lot of money, a good lifestyle, but if you want to play in the NBA, they only have call-ups from their Developmental League, that is, you gotta stick-around.  I was also talking to a NBA scout, I don't think he cared what I had to say.  I don't think Daulton will make the Bucks, he only played 6 minutes, and had no touches except to pass on the outside, he had a rebound and a blocked-shot that started a fast-break the other way, he did okay.  That is so much fun, it's all open-seating, and to see another game, just go across the hall                     

No comments: