Thursday, August 1, 2019

good talk

If a girl is madly in love with a man, she'll think everything he says to her is wonderful, love is blind.  Every Summer, I do a Colon Flush that I invented, been doing it for 40 years.  I go to Trader Joe's (close in SD, wish one was in LV), and buy a 12 oz. jar of Psyllium Husks.  At home, I mix 8 oz. in a 30 oz. glass, with water (throw rest away), this is in the afternoon, having had a big-breakfast, but nothing to eat for past 10 hours.  After mixing, I ingest the combo for the next 2 hours, it's very-difficult to get it down, it takes a lot more water, it's very-unpleasant, and once I've got it all down, I give a hard-massage to my stomach and other innards, as I'm scrubbing-out my Colon.  I continue doing this off and on for hours.  Years ago, I'd get all this black-matter out, and this is what's been on my Colon for even 10 or 20 years, causing it damage, for the past few years, there's been none of this.  Scrubbing-out your Colon Lining is a great-thing to do, and it behooves, for me, as my father died a lingering-death at "63" from the effects of Colon Cancer, a hard-way to go.  You people are Pansies, none of you will do this, you don't have the stomach for it                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments: