Wednesday, August 21, 2019

good talk

Lots of People get hung in jails, dead men tell no tales.  I just had a Scrapejob, Jan so-expertly scraped all that caked-on congealed guck off my teeth, and they feel a lot better, no cavities since about 1995.  Part of the Nevada Tax on Marijuana goes to the NV Public Schools, to clarify their young-minds, and, now, also, to the Homeless (ehh I'm doin' good).  That girl that Prince Andrew had his hand-on seemed to be "16", legal in a lot of places, she looked pretty-good.   When Charlie Casserly was the Super Bowl Winning GM of the Redskins, he said  ...I know what they want, good young players...  Charlie Casserly says ...I know what they want, good young ...  When I was going past Jerome D. Mack Middle School, here in LV, they had a banner on the side of the building "Building Humans Every Day", what, the Machines have taken-over there?  I had a good friend in college, a big Jewboy, always quick with a quip, he graduated from Ohio State's School of Optometry, I notice that his Twitter address is drblur                                                                                           

No comments: