Sunday, March 1, 2009

good talk

I see where Bernadette Peters just turned "61." I saw her in "Gypsy" on Broadway about 6 years ago, in one Scene she's sitting with some people in a Restaurant and She's taking the Silverware, "They Overcharge." I just saw in the Paper where the Illegitimacy Rate for Births in this Country is 38.5%, that's well over a third, and for Blacks it's 70% as it has been been for a long time. That's what's called Droppin' a Bastard. You know, just let it fly. Ha, ha, I notice that on my Birth Certificate it states that my Birth was Legitimate, good to know. My Mother said that she was only pregnant 3 times (me and my 2 Brothers). My Father was an only Child and My Grandmother said that she couldn't have any more, I told her So you made the Most of It (my Father's size), She seemed to think this was funny. In California they've declared a Drought Emmergency as it's lasted for Years now, this is entirely due to OVERPOPULATION, too many People using the Water. I see where in San Diego over a Quarter of the Mortgages on Houses have more to pay on them than what the House is Worth, that's called being "Upside Down." This Country has been in a Freefall for a long time and will hit Bottom more Sooner than Later, you're dragging me down with you and I'm not very Happy about this. Maybe You should Go See the Wizard, for What? For Everything. Emergency. You know what I really enjoy about watching TV, having Billy Mays Scream at me, I can't live without it. One of our Best Amateur Heavyweight Boxers is Mike Hunter, Jr. and I saw his father, Mike Hunter, also a Heavyweight fight about 15 years. A smallish Heavyweight with an unorthodox lunging style he was pretty good. I saw him fight Alexander Zolkin and win a Close Decision. I thought that Zolkin had won, it said in the Paper that afterwards Hunter went back to his Dressing Room and barfed and then Passed-Out giving weight to my opinion. Mike Hunter was shot to death a few years ago by the Police in a Drug Deal gone Bad, it always pains me to hear about a Game Lad being done in. About 18 years ago I saw Tim Patterson, a white Heavyweight, fight at Bally's. Bally's called their frequent Boxing Cards at that time "Young Fighters On the Rise," ha, ha. A few years later Tim Patterson shot his Promoter, Elvis Parker, to death because he thought that Parker had drugged him before a Match, that this was why he had lost. Patterson fired 6 bullets from his .38 into Parker, reloaded and did it again. He's serving Life Without. It's been said that the People who become Boxers are different than the People who become Archbishops.

No comments: