Friday, February 27, 2009

good talk

I just got back after getting my 3rd Colonoscopy 3 days ago. I'll bet that none of you know anybody who has had 3 Colonoscopies maybe I can set a Record for this. As I said watching your own Colon in Living Color is Wonderful, about the most fun you can have in life. I know a whole bunch of guys who are in their 50's and 60's and they're too pansy to get one, that's absurd. Does Ed not Practice what he Preaches? My Colon still looks Really Good so I doubt if I'll ever go the Route of my Old Man. One or more of You broke into my place and took my VA I.D. Cards, I had about 5 taken as I've saved the Old Ones. This is the 2nd Time that I've had Picture I.D. stolen from my Domicile, and nothing else was taken either time, more of a Nuisance Thing than anything else-----But that's Burglary! As I've never been in that situation I don't know what I would think should I Chance upon someone Doing This. And I was Biopsied in 10 Places for Skin Cancer including on my Right Eyelid and they expect maybe 6 to be Positive so I made an Appointment to have the MOHS Surgery done . 4 Years ago in October I had a Sixth of my Nose Cut Off due to Skin Cancer, this was done and well by a Dermatologist. Afterwards a Doctor was talking to me about a Graft for Cosmetic Purposes and I said maybe I don't need one, maybe it looks Good Enough the Way it Is. Then a Doctor handed me a Mirror-----I said On the Other Hand.....Doctor Shumway is a Plastic Surgeon in the La Jolla (the Jewel) Section of San Diego and he took a Graft from the Back of My Left Ear and used it to Replace the Cut Away Area on my Nose. Before the Operation Doctor Shumway took my Right Hand in Both of His and told me that he was going to do his Best for Me and he did a Perfect Job. And ever since I've heard an Echo when I Sneeze. I see where Michael Vick is close to being Released from Prison and Rightly So, He's been locked-up Long Enough and has Lost Most of His Fortune, also in the Future he'll Suffer the Contumely of Animal-Lovers, a lot of them being Lowlifes, many of them will want to Hound him until he's dead----They should just Leave him Alone. I noticed that during Vick's Trial many of the Black NFL Players said that there was nothing Wrong with what Vick had done, are they Sadists?

No comments: