Tuesday, September 8, 2009

good talk

I liked All Those Car Songs from the 60's, I can't remember any since. "Little GTO You're Really Lookin' Fine, 3 Deuces and a 4-Speed and a 389, Listen to Her Tackin' Up Now, Listen to Her Whi-i-ine.....Gonna Save All of My Mo-ney to buy a GTO......" From Cordoba I took the Bus for 6 Hours to Rosario, a City of 900,000. A Real Nice Place, I enjoyed Walking Around in it and Went down to the Parana River (Yeah, it's a long river) to the Monumento Nacional a la Bandera, the Monument to the Flag, which is also the Crypt of Argentina's Flag Designer and One of Their Early Heroes, General Manuel Belgrano. It's a Very High Tower which I Went Up by Elevator and Where I Could See All of Rosario. To Do All This Was Very Exciting. I Went to Their Impressive Cathedral and their Nice Museums. I Walked to Entre Rios 480, the First Residence of Ernesto Guevara de la Serna after he was Born in 1928, Designed by the Reknowned Architect Alejandro Bustillo, Then and Now a Very Upscale Apartment Building, the First Home of "Che." I Went Inside but when I Tried to go up to the 2nd Floor which was Where Their Apartment Was, the Superintendent Said, No, No. Born to Educated People and in Comfortable Surroundings Che early on Developed an Intense Sympathy for the Poverty-Stricken Masses of South America. Taking a Break from his Studies Che took a Motorcycle Trip Around South America in 1951, after a Year he Returned to the University of Buenos Aires where he Completed his Courses and Received his M.D., Che was a Doctor. Functioning Only a Few Years in his Chosen Field Che Instead Embarked on a Struggle for World Revolution Ending in his Death in Bolivia in 1967.

No comments: