Thursday, September 10, 2009

good talk

All 19 of the Hijackers on 9-11 had had Legal Status in this Country, this Country is Dying by its Own Hand, a Suicide. Warren and I have Something in Common, we're Both Graduates of the "Dale Carnegie Course." Where I Worked at Payed for My Taking It, I Took the Basic Course, there Were a Lot of Salesmen in There. I Won for the "Most Enthusiastic" Speech, I was Almost Leaping About, in fact I Was Doing This, Well, it was Getting Late in the Course and I hadn't Won Anything, It was No Time for Half-Measures. And I had That Pencil for a Very Long Time. You Learn a Lot of Great Things in the Dale Carnegie Course that will Stand you In Good Stead for the Rest of Your Life. Although the U.S. has only 5% of the World's Population it has 60% of its Lawyers. Not Many Societies have Litigated Themselves to Greatness and this Won't Be the First. The Primary Purpose of Litigation of Any Type is so That Lawyers Can Make Money. Generally Lawyers Are a Drain on Our Declared System of Free Enterprise. That Incident at Harvard with that Professor of African-Americans Studies, Henry Gates, Really Made Me Think. There Were No Great Cities in Sub-Sahara Africa, you Never Hear of Any Excavations There because Everybody Was Living in a Grass Shack or Something Similar. For Most of Their History in America African-Americans have been Slaves, there's not that Much to Their Background that an Entire University Department would be Devoted to it, a Few Courses Maybe. Would a Really Bright Person be a Professor of This. I Never Have Thought that if I Yelled at a Policeman During the Performance of His Duties that it Would Turn Out Well for Me. The Picture of that Little Fool Grousing at that Cop Looked Bad.

No comments: