Saturday, September 19, 2009

good talk

Lately There's Been a Lot in the Local Newspaper About Corruption in the Media, a Rising Movement, I'll Bet There's Many Who Would Enjoy Having Your Jobs and they will. Tonight Juan Manuel Marquez Fights Floyd Mayweather at the MGM here in Las Vegas. It Was Recently Revealed that One of Marquez' Training Methods is to Drink His Own Urine Twice a Day (he says that it tastes a lot better in the morning). Juan Says that he Has Been Doing This for His Last Few Fights (so over the past few years) and that it Replenishes Lost Nutrients (guess so). I've Been Alive for a Long Time and Have Been a Few Places and Try to Keep Up on Things and Have Never Heard of Anything Like This. Roger Mayweather, Floyd's Uncle and Trainer Had a Humerous Quote in the Newspaper Concerning This. We Can See Where One Might Be Able to Do This. I Saw Roger in his Youth Fight at the old "Showboat." This Was 22 Years Ago and the "Showboat" Stopped Having Boxing about 21 Years Ago. At Another Boxing Card Elsewhere I Commented to an Older Guy that the Showboat had Rather a Seedy Atmosphere and he said,"That's What I Liked About It, That It Was So Trashy." If You're Gonna Have Any Fun You've Gotta Walk On the Wild Side. So Far As Juan Manuel's Predilection for Drinking Urine, Should This Become Trendy I Think I'll Have to Leave It Alone. I Take a Lot of Vits and Mins, That'll Have to Do It for Me. So Far as This Mega-Fight Tonight I See Mayweather as Being a Lot Bigger Than Marquez and that his Unique Rolling-Shoulder Defense as Being Hard for Marquez to Penetrate. Marquez is a Very Accomplished Boxer and a Tough Son-of-a-Gun and I'm Sure that Mayweather Won't Be Able to Take Him Out so I See the Fight Going the Distance with Mayweather Winning. Oh, "Cox Communications" Sent Me a Letter of Apology Concerning that Money that They Japped Me Out Of and That They're Going to Send Me a Check for It. I Had Already Put Forth a Big Effort and It Hadn't Done Me Any Good, What, This Blog Did It For Me? The Squeeky Wheel........ Instead of You People Thinking for Yourselves With Your Weak Little Brains Which Has Resulted Only in Error, You Should Instead Listen to the Wise Old Ed.

No comments: