Tuesday, June 5, 2012

good talk

I spent 6 hours at the Met Mus of Art then saw "Godspell" (a girl goes up in the audience....I want an old man....while running her fingers through the hair of a guy in his 50's sitting with his wife....I want a man with an AARP Card.....).  Went to the Mus of Mod Art, the Guggenheim and the Whitney, I'm like Charlie the Tuna I want to have Good Taste.  I saw "The Phantom of the Opera."  Strangely I had never been to the NY Public Library a beautiful old building with a large room full of great paintings.  In 2005 Alice Walton bought Asher Durand's "Kindred Spirits" for 35 mil I said to the employees why'd you sell your painting we needed books.  I went in to the lst floor of the NBC Building and some guy said Can I help you, I said May I help you (I learned this in 4th Grade) as I walked away another employee said loudly I wonder what that was all about I said Good English.  Probably everybody who works at NBC talks this way.               

No comments: