Sunday, June 24, 2012

good talk

I was born at Akron City Hospital on June 25, 1947 at 7 P.M. one of the longest days of the year.  I spent 11 hours at the Del Mar Fair 6th largest in the country I see everything.  I saw Bodies...The Exhibition there these poor Chinese guys dropped dead and they sliced and preserved their eponymous one guy was in a hitchhiking pose I hope I don't wind up like that.  They didn't have English Riding that day I was disappointed I love that stuff.  I saw "Lonestar" and they were quite good "I'm Already There," (......a blue-eyed blonde with her shoes on wrong because she likes to dress herself.....) and I saw Eric Burdon and the Animals who first gained fame 50 years and they played their many great hits "The House of the Rising Sun," "We've Gotta Get out of This Place" I saw both for 3 hours.  Eric sounds as good at "71" as he did on recordings from way back then he and they gave a rousing performance with the keyboardist even playing with his feet some Guys will Rock until the die and Eric is one of them.        

No comments: