Sunday, June 24, 2012

good tqlk

Gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt children as they would often do a Sandusky on them at best their lifestyle is unhealthy before you're allowed to donate blood they ask you if you've had sex with another man recently if you say yes you can't. Recently I donated blood for the 30th time in      Las Vegas, twice in San Diego, they cut my pint 6 ways and give it to Preemies none of whom will ever do anything for me.  If you can do something for somebody you should just pitch in and do it.  You might not know what I'm talking about.  I'm Good to the Bone.  I'm very happy for LeBron James in winning the NBA championship, when LeBron left Cleveland after 7 long years, were I he I would have left years before after the first contract was up, he was chastised as though he were a Slave who had to stay there as long asb the people of Cleveland wished Slavery has been out of vogue in this country for a long time. I'm also from Akron and LeBron is very well liked by those who've known him for long and he spends ample time there doing Good Works. Like Pontius Pilate I find no fault in this Man. I hope to cross paths with that guy who created the vile book title I'll tell him what I think of him.  Maybe now his cowardly detractors will leave him alone.  

No comments: