Tuesday, June 5, 2012

good talk

T he purpose of marriage is to procreate with the father hanging around to support the family this Gay Marriage thing is absurd as they aren't going to be procreating anything why Gays would be interested in being legally married is beyond me it's apples and oranges.  Maybe after awhile some guy is going to marry a dog. The buslines best customers are the various prison systems as they buy releasees a bus ticket and I enjoy talking with them.  I met a guy who said I just got out of the Joint after doing 19 years for beating somebody to death with a hammer he seemed like a nice fellow I saw his sister and her husband pick him up, I hope there's a lesson in this. To Cincinnati and their good art museum then to New York like last year thick as flies during Easter Week.  I bought the New York Times but when I read the Sports Page there was nothing on the Final Four from the night before so I went in to the Times Building and left a phone message (......Miserable Rag....).

No comments: