Monday, February 11, 2013

good talk

I can never buy anything on the 'Net as there's people in my machine all the time and it's costing me money, just now.  Telling the Truth what I find to be so easy and pleasurable is for the TV Media like climbing Mt. Everest (I've seen the top flew past) what kind of families do they come from (their parents sent them out to steal and beat them if they were caught). Cars today are too small, ugly or both, I just went out with a friend, Chris, a Heavy Equipment Mechanic who made big money until they stopped building to see a Merc V-8 (I couldn't care less about gas) and it was beautiful but Chris misses nothing and we walked--away.  If you have an opportunity for Chris leave a Comment and make yourselves of rare value.  That Superbowl Commercial with that Israeli Model liplocking that hefty guy was low-rated but I thought it was pretty good their faces were so scrunched together I couldn't tell if they were swapping spit.  You should put in a good word for me I think she'd like me.                                                        

No comments: