Monday, February 18, 2013

good talk

The Pope fell in his bathroom in Mexico last March hitting his head and bleeding profusely.  I've written about the danger of the Latin bathroom due to the slick stones making up the floor.  When I was in Cuba I went down just like that with my head hitting the floor with a loud Crack I bled like a stuck pig.  A friend of mine also fell in Mexico so be wary. Al the benevolent Landlord grad from Reno in Ind. Eng. (had been an officer in the 82nd Airborne for 6 years) and said of fellow alumni Colin Kaepernick he talks like he's from a Hispanic Ghetto.  Marion Motley who later starred for the Browns played for Reno (from Canton McKinley who as late as 1998 won the Mythical High School Championship in Football, a public school doing this).  This was during WW II and while driving in California Marion was in an accident that was fatal to the other driver who did sound as though he was partially at fault reflecting the Wartime Attitude in the newspaper account I read Marion was referred to as the Negro Athlete while the dead guy was referred to as "an Old Jap."  

1 comment:

divingguy 808 said...

Gee I hope the place was sanitary. I hear in third world countries water is bad ! How much cleaneer can the bathrooms be!! GROSS falling in public bathroom!!