Monday, February 4, 2013

good talkI

If the TV Media would tell the Truth what they allege to be doing they'd have no problems (Creepy Folk) but the Truth is Anathema.  Zero Dark Thirty is real good however there's never any excuse for Torture on the other hand look at what the Moslems do to us in that Video Nick Weber didn't act like he wanted to get his head cut off.  Assistant Scoutmaster has always been a Dodge for Sick Men who want to be around boys. Back in Ohio "Rex" lived in our apartment building and had so many worries you almost forgot that he was Gay, I liked Rex.  I heard in Passing that Rex had become an Assistant Scoutmaster then I heard that some Kid's older brother was after him for something he had done soon after Rex moved out possibly for this reason.  Now you're going to have a Mad Rush of Them and the Boy Scouts will quickly fall apart. I liked that TV Commercial where Jerry Ford was in a Scout Uniform and said you could be President and Hank Aaron was also in a Scout Uniform and said you could hit 714 Home Runs.  Sam Walton was an Eagle Scout he was an Eagle Scout at everything he touched.  I'm not at all Anti-Gay I've liked a number of them I've known I only think that their Influence should be Limited where it is not Apropos.         

No comments: