Tuesday, May 31, 2016

good talk

I've been to China thrice, and every time I go to Beijing, I go to the Forbidden City.  When I was there in late April, I met a girl, and after it closed, she and I went to the Park across the street and had tea.  Li Wen is "24" and very pretty, I told her this, and sells golf-memberships and also goes to school.  A very upright and respectable girl, Li Wen lives elsewhere in China and was visiting her sister in Beijing (while we were sitting in the Park, her sister was calling every half-hour to see if she was safe).  Li Wen and I made plans to get together the next day and go see the Summer Palace, and I was to call her at 8 the next morning.  I'm sorry to say that I misplaced her phone number and didn't call her, I looked all over and couldn't find it, I felt so badly, as I really wanted to see her again.  Well, I finally did find her phone number and will call her in the near-future, but thought that I should first do this, as I mentioned that I did a Blog under Talented Telepathist.  Li Wen, since we met all I've done is think of your soft warm eyes and sweet smile   -Ed     edpreusse65@yahoo.com  

No comments: