Saturday, May 28, 2016

good talk

Now listen to this.  "Public Storage" is a very-large national company, and has several locations in Las Vegas.  Prior to going to Asia, I paid 2 months for a 10x20 ft. indoor storage-space (drive-up and roll up and then roll down the door) for my beautiful car.  So, I get back after 50 days and go to the "Public Storage" at 4425 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV, 89119-7826, phone 702-737-0174, and proceed to my storage-space.  For a while, I was coming-in-to these real-good, well-made, heavyduty disc locks, I kept 2 for myself and took 8 to my gym and gave  'em to guys I deemed worthy.  And it was these 2 beautiful disc-locks that I had for years and had oiled (WD-40) and kept in wonderful condition, that were on my storage-space, and they were gone, with one not nearly as good, disc-lock, in their place. I was alarmed, I thought, did thieves cut-off my locks, stealing my car, and then putting this inferior lock-on, to make things seem normal.  I went to the manager and asked what happened.  He said---that Public Storage had wanted to do routine-maintenance, and replace the sprinkler-head in my storage-space with a newer one, there was no emergency, and had cut-off my beautiful locks in order to get inside what I had thought to be totally secure, and standing on my car, had replaced the sprinkler-head.  I was astonished, I had thought that unless there was a fire or some other unseen calamity, that I would have been the only one to go inside that storage-space, and they destroyed my beautiful-locks.  I paid them good money for 2 months, and vacated after 50 days, giving them 11 days where they could rent-out that storage-space yet again, this is how I treated them.  Call and give them your opinion

No comments: