Saturday, May 28, 2016

good talk

The Internet Current at this Public Library is really-bad.  When I was in Chengdu, China, I went to the Panda Preserve.  The Giant Panda (so-called to distinguish it from the Red Panda, to which it is unrelated, tho related to skunks and raccoons, the Giant Panda is a bear) is very-endangered, all Pandas in the world belong to China, if those on loan in other countries have offspring, they too, belong to China, the Giant Panda is the jealously-guarded symbol of China.  I love Pandas, Obama sent his family here in 2014, the rest of you hate Pandas, and so haven't been in Chengdu.  The Giant Panda Preserve and Breeding Ground has about a hundred Pandas, some born here and some saved from the Wild, where they would have likely suffered an early-death, and most of them are kept out-of-view, but the Public can see some in spacious, natural-like surroundings, and as close as 10 feet away with little-barrier.  I saw 36 Pandas, all-in-all,  and I was very thrilled.  Tho I love Pandas, I've seen the size of those incisors shredding bamboo stalks, and those claws, and they can get up to 280 lbs.  I wouldn't get into a serious dispute with a Panda, at best, get your jaw-jacked

No comments: