Friday, February 3, 2017

good talk

Obama has spent his entire-life living off public-money, his vent was to give other people's money and things, to those undeserving, he's weak-minded.  Obama's foreign-policy was an international-joke, none of these foreign leaders had respect for him or the United States, Duterte cursed him in vile language, whatshismug, the Secretary of State, was being stood-up and forced to leave the plane by the back-exit, Obama was a milksop.  Don is masculine, and has already straightened things and people out, foreign-esteem for our country has risen immeasurably in the past 2 weeks.  Scott seldom bets on the SuperBowl, but has gone in pretty-heavy on the Patriots, giving up the "3" at 3 different-places.  I'm watching-it at his house, and will partake of his Mummy's world-famous tacos (I was "213" yesterday, probably due to all this food I've been eating, I better control myself, eh).  I was at the gym, Thurs., and was on a machine outside the group-activities room, there was a huge-class pulsating to "Zumba", a woman collapsed, maybe due to the ear-splitting beat, and was hauled-away on a stretcher by 6 paramedics, the class never stopped

No comments: