Thursday, February 23, 2017

good talk

I've gotten no offers, I cried myself to sleep last nite.  Mike is going to Japan, in March, for 25 days, he wants to see the various Cherry Blossom Festivals, and the Snow Monkeys, also go to the cities, he'll be movin' fast.  Mike looks about like me, but sort-of big and rugged.  Some of you women are miffed that Mike isn't taking you, maybe next time.  I just got back last-nite from San Diego, sunny and kind-of cold, no rain.  I had routine-appts. at the VA Hospital, I have my blood taken every 4 months, and my labs were all good.  A lot of the doctors are these young, tall, good-looking guys, quite a few are this.  In Derm, the doctor with whom I was kibitzing, complained that I burped in his face.  Hey, I'm human, so I do this once in my life, he thought I was taking too much of his time, saying they had 60 patients to see that morning  ...you're heroic...  My new Primary Care Doctor, an internist who got her degrees from Georgetown, is a real-nice little gal of German descent, blue-eyed, natural-blonde.  We were talking about these floods they've had in that old pile of rubble, the past few years (how often do you hear about floods in a hospital), and she said that these produced "black mold".  The floods began 4 years ago, just as she started there, where's she from?  Johnstown PA  ...it's your fault...

No comments: