Tuesday, June 20, 2017

good talk

As of Nov. 13, 2016, Prop 67 went into effect in Ca., whereby a plastic-bag in a supermarket, costs.  It varies, at Vons it's .10 a bag, and you're always asked "Do you want a bag"?  I say, do you think I'd carry these 4 items, including this gallon of milk, out of here in my arms, like a dweeb?  Well, you know how cheap are some, eh, quite a few people, so, out of curiosity, I asked the cashier, have you ever seen someone carry-out 10 items in their arms?  ...yes...  Then I asked, 15?  ...not yet...  Recently, while traveling on the train in beautiful Sardinia, I spoke with an African refugee, one of those who braved the Mediterranean, in a boat, his reached Italy safely, and he was assigned to and is staying at the Refugee Camp in Cagliari, where he's bored to tears.  Orike Chuks is a nice-looking young man from Nigeria, born Feb. 15, 1987, an Anglican, he spoke of the terror-inflicted on those of his faith by the Moslems, saying he'd rather take his chances with the sea than them.  Orike speaks English and is well-spoken, I liked the guy.  Orike has made his living, thus, far, entirely playing football (soccer), and he must be pretty-good to be able to do this, even if it's just in Nigeria.  Orike says, there's no jobs and nothing for me in Italy, I want to be able to work and save-money.  What Orike wants is a sponsor, to get him out of the Refugee Camp and to elsewhere in Europe, and employment.  I'm sure that even tho Orike has worked as a footballer all his life, that he can learn most jobs, as he comes-across as being pretty-bright.  Should you wish to help Orike achieve a livelihood and situation other than a Refugee Camp, you may contact him at:  chuksorike101@gmail.com, with his phone number being   393510445303

No comments: