Saturday, June 17, 2017

good talk

I was scheduled to have a colonoscopy under local anesthetic (an IV of joy-juice, if they said they were going to shove-you out the window, you wouldn't care), it behooves-me to have these as my father expired from the effects of colon-cancer at "63".  The doctors wanted me to have another, my 5th,  a year later, and it's been 3 years.  It used to be that afterwards they had you stay-around for an hour or 2, then you could leave on your own, but now they insist that you have someone drive-you to your appt. at the San Diego VA Hospital in LaJolla, wait around a few hours for you, and then drive-you home.  Like a lot of people these days, I live by myself, and I have no one to do this, which would be a tremendous-imposition, I wouldn't ask anybody.  The VA Hospital told-me when I scheduled this latest colonoscopy that they had a program where someone would pick me up at 8 A.M. on June 19, drive-me to my 9:30 appt., then after I was finished, drive me to where I was staying in Pacific Beach.  On Friday, the VA notified-me that the money for this program had run-out, and that there would be none of this.  So, my appt. was cancelled.  Mind you, the VA has a budget of 186 bil for this year, what they'd be spending in one year, and there's plenty of money for graft and other corruption, the VA could be run twice as well for half as much, honestly and efficiently.  I did a lot for Trump during his campaign, as I'm very-influential, he's an ingrate.  If you want to see a picture of my Dad, Google  bob preusse, goodyear wingfoots .  No, his neck was proportionate, ha, maybe the picture's angle made it seem so long.  But I'd bet that his hands were more impressive-looking than the bigger LeBron's, once they got the ball, it was his

No comments: