Saturday, June 2, 2018

good talk

See My Blog for Jan. 18, 2012 (she's as bad as the rest of them).  That was an obvious Charge, LeBron was standing, not moving, and Durant went thru him, why there'd be a conference and a change of call is bewildering, the Cavs would have won that, the Series is over.  I always see 2 Musicals when I go to New York, I saw "Wicked" and "The Book of Mormon", the Gershwin is okay, the Eugene O' Neill is a dump. My brother Bob's good friend, Greg Urbas, Wrestling Coach at Lakewood St. Edward, has retired after 29 years, a multitude of State Championships and 4 National Championships. Hank Kornblut ...Back in my early coaching days I was trying to get something going at Shaker (Heights H.S.)... It meant a lot to me as a young coach to have him come up, shake my hand and say "hello". Plenty of coaches of strong programs have a hint of arrogance to them... not Coach Urbas.   I think that he would consider his most important accomplishment to be the positive impact he had on so many young lives.  In today's fractured society, I  look at him as the type of leader we should all admire.      See My Blog for Feb. 10, 2011                                

No comments: