Monday, June 11, 2018

good talk

This thing about Larry Nassar and the American gymnasts was going-on for several years, and by their own admission was known by the parents, as well, they all talked about it.  The gymnasts and parents thought that this was something they had to put-up with in order to become Olympic gymnasts, and they were willing to do it (that is so disgusting).  It's only just recently, when they see themselves getting money from this, that it's been publicized (hey, I saw a feminine-napkin ad in "People" with Aly Raisman's endorsement, she didn't get that before).  I can see Aly's ...I want you to suffer... catching-on, there's a lot of man-haters out there, million-woman rallies  ...Suffer, Suffer...  Anyway, there's a bunch of lawsuits abrewin'.  So far as McKayla Maroney, she seems to have ample money to live-on throughout her life, if she wants to be known as other than someone who makes her living by suing people, she better get going, there's people in grad school her age.  I did the best I could for that girl (when I think of how hard I worked with that girl), and I deserve credit for this, I didn't reach her in time.  Her previous associations, ha, don't seem to have done her a whole lot of good                                           

No comments: