Monday, November 12, 2018

good talk

I was at the Rams-Seahawks Game at the Coliseum, yesterday, oh, it was great, came down to the wire, with the Seahawks needing a touchdown, and Wilson running out of downs on the Rams' "30".   Scott took the Seahawks and 10, and rightly-so, 20 of the Rams' players and coaches, ha, had to be evacuated due to the Fire.  Hey, I was wondering beforehand if there'd be Smoke blowing-thru the Stadium,  beautiful, sunny-day, wouldn't know there was a Fire around, some fun.  I was just listening to George Strait's "Amarillo By Morning" (Gene Elders' sad lonesome-fiddle), I've been-in that restaurant, "The Big Texan Steak Ranch", they show in the Pics (72-ounce steak, free if it's eaten with side-dishes within an hour, many have, otherwise it's $72), it's just off-of Interstate "40", but didn't eat there, as they also serve Fried Rattlesnake, and I was afraid they'd get some of that juice in my food, ha, I stayed at the motel next door                                                                          

No comments: