Tuesday, November 27, 2018

good talk

I drop a tear every-time I view Alan Jackson's "Remember When".  Last week, I had a Scrapejob, I had all that caked-on, congealed, Guck, scraped-off my teeth, and they feel a lot better.  Trump indicates that killing Osama, was no great-feat, indeed not, it took 10 years after 9-11, and only accentuated the U.S's incompetence in doing this, when the twin towers fell, Osama knew that he had signed his death warrant.  I sure thought this was Michigan's year, the Bucks are peaking at the right-time, I've been at a number of Ohio State-Michigan games, what you heard is what they the Crowd always sings, ha,  ...We don't give a damn for the whole State of Michigan, the whole State of Michigan, the whole State of Michigan, we don't give a damn for the whole State of Michigan, we're from O-hi-o...  Probably not very nice.  The Clark County Public Libraries were closed on both Thursday and Friday, and this when most of the Public had it off, and might have wanted to go to the Library on Friday

No comments: