Saturday, November 3, 2018

good talk

I was in Jack In The Box, in La Jolla, last nite, and found some goodlooking blonde Kid's "Wells Fargo" Debit Card,  I announced ...Did anybody..., I'm always finding people's valuables, and they're lucky.  I saw a Playoff Game between Vista High (2600 students) and Bishop's School (800 students in grades 6-12, Episcopal, tuition is 36 thou plus extras, their best-known graduate is Andrew Cunanan, a poor-boy there on Academic Scholarship, when I was in Miami Beach in late April, warm salt-water felt great, I had my picture taken on the steps of Versace's Mansion, now an upscale restaurant, "Gianni's", this is where he was gunned-down, everybody does it, I saw droves, 11th St. and the Beach).  Bishop's did real-good until they caved-in, it was a competitive game almost throughout, a good-game                                         

No comments: