Tuesday, January 22, 2019

good talk

On Sat., I went to South Point, and saw 4 high school basketball games, of the supposed 7 best players in the LV Area, I saw 6.  A guy walking-past indicates my newspaper ...That's my son, (swelling with pride) Oklahoma...  Jalen Hill is a 4 Star, a lithe 6'7" ...They've been pretty-good lately, you have a good child...  The centerpiece was the annual Findlay Prep-Bishop Gorman game, Gorman won 59-55.  The best-player I saw was Julian Strawther, 6'7" and big-boned, he moves really-good, got "41" for Liberty.  Julian spent a couple months living and training with a NO Pelicans player, refining his techniques, that might help.  I said to Julian  telepathically ...Good Play... and during a timeout he scanned the stands to look at me, unused to comments in this manner, ha, he has a year left of high school after this.  I only say positive things to athletes, never any criticisms.  While this was going-on, they had a huge little girl gymnastics-competition next door, there must have been a thou of them, I looked at this for a bit, before and after the basketball.  The most popular-event in the Olympics is Women's Gymnastics, and they also show a lot of Women's Beach Volleyball, anybody who'd watch-that.  I wonder if the U.S. Team is going to be much-affected by this-lately.  What, for 2020, there's only going to 4 on the team, instead of 5, I thought 5 was pretty-good                    

No comments: