Tuesday, January 8, 2019

good talk

I don't want you simple-bastards reading my Blog.  I got a ton of Hits for my last, from Russia, they like football?  Congrats to Clemson, they'll celebrate by sending Trevor Lawrence to a hair-stylist, his mug is good, needs surroundings.  Rashida Tlaib said that the President of the United States has sex with his Mother, these Ragheads come here and act like they own the place, what's with all this talk of uniting the Country, I don't want to be united with them, ha, or a lot of the groups in the U.S.  I don't think diversity is good, there's all this rancor between the 2 major-parties due to all these different groups that have come to the U.S.  Besides, I don't remember the Country ever being united, in the 1860's it was united? Jazmine Barnes being shot to death was a bad-thing, but her family was up to no-good blaming a blue-eyed White Man in his 40's, what, they looked at his eyes?  Reminds me of Tawana Brawley, in Oct., 1988, she said that she was raped by 6 White Men, Rev Al quickly whipped his supporters into fomentation, ha, Mike Tyson met with Tawana, and was so moved that he ripped-off his 25 thou Rolex, and thrust-it towards her (quickly accepted), and promised to pay for her college (oh). Too bad about little Jazmine, wonder what her relatives were up-to.                                                            

No comments: