Tuesday, January 8, 2019

good talk

Many of the Presidents have used salty language, Harry Truman was especially-known for this, the only President elected since 1900 not to have a college degree, Harry was a Captain of Artillery in France during WW 1, his battery seeing heavy-action, Harry had a PhD in harsh-realities, and is the only person, ever, to drop a big-one on somebody (did it twice).  When I was in Kansas City in May, I went to the World War 1 Memorial and Museum, it's real-great, learned a lot, they were thick as flies.  Behind it the KC Federal Reserve Bank, and you do a self-guided tour, there I saw 40 million dollars stacked-vertically behind a one-inch window, that's how close you get to it, people were leaving their tongue-prints on the glass.  I'm getting Alexandria a pony for her birthday (I didn't say which), that was real-cute, her dancing with her friends at Boston U., a Taino at play, her outbursts are real-enjoyable, I like everything she says, Alexandria's teeth sort-of remind me of Lamia's (a real-turn-on, that North Central Ohio Slav Stuff, I want it, trust her not to bite my neck (hopefully not mistakenly).  For a while, I was donating $500 a year to the ASPCA, probably a total of 3 thou, I'd call it-in on Jan. 6, my Grandmother's birthday, the Feast of the Epiphany, but 2 years ago, I tried 4 times throughout the day, and couldn't get through.  And the ASPCA has only made weak-attempts to get me to continue my donations, this leads me to believe that there's something wrong with them      

No comments: