Tuesday, January 8, 2019

good talk

A lot of Trump's measures will take-time to come to good-fruition.  Cutting the Corp Tax will get them to stay in the U.S., producing jobs.  I've been saying forever that China is bankrupt, we can do anything we want with them.  During the 1960's, there was widespread-famine in China, today, 2 billion Chinese get 3 squares a day, and that's great, if they want this to continue, don't attempt to bite the hand that feeds them.  What, the Weather Channel has been getting us to take their app, like they want to help us, and then selling our private-information (the Judas Kiss), say it ain't so, Joe.  McKayla Maroney (I feel like I was born with her) doesn't care what I say to her, as long as I say something, I think this is due to my manly-beauty.  She's a sick-bitch, this woman should get some direction in her life, otherwise she might knock-herself off before "30" (in Li'l Abner, there was Joe Btfsplk, who had a dark cloud following him around). I'm hoping I'm remembered in her Will, for maybe, a mil or so, and I'll think of her when I spend-it                                  

No comments: