Saturday, November 1, 2008

good talk

I saw "Changeling" today at the "Orleans" and thought it was okay. I go to the movies about every week, for a few dollars you can see the new 40 million dollar movie on the giant screen at the nice theater, one of the most fun things you can do in life. I've never rented a movie, I don't want to sit around in my domicile all scrunched over watching a 6 month old movie on a small screen, I want to go out. Did you know that both Bush and Kerry were members of "Scull and Bones"? Also Bush the Elder was, why is it that you have to have had an association with either Harvard or Yale to be President (Clinton was a law professor at Yale)? There's a lot more capable people throughout the country that are better presidential timber than what we've seen over the past 20 years, and Obama of course went to Harvard. Out of 300 million Americans we should be able to come up with a lot better than what we've seen lately. Tom Tancredo was my favorite, a rough and tumble guy and good for these times (I did vote for Barr). The United States passed its first serious anti-immigration legislation in 1924 because it was thought that they already had enough people, a lot of the people that they've allowed in the country over the past 50 years are really bad people, this country is full of trash and why it's probably not going to last too much longer, it's dying by its own hand. It used to be a big honor to be an American, it's certainly not that now. Did you ever read "King Rat" by the late James Clavelle? He was a prisoner of war during WW II at Changhi in Singapore, where I've been to, he said "The Japanese tore the soul from my body." A substory in "King Rat" was about a giant rat who consumed all the smaller rats and thrived but eventually he lost the will to dominate and he himself was consumed.

No comments: