Friday, October 31, 2008

good talk

I like Halloween a lot, I think it's one of our best traditions, I hope that I get a lot of trick-or-treaters and I'm ready for 'em. What's with this Obama thing? I never heard of this guy before 3 years ago. He was elected as U.S. Senator from Illinois just 3 years ago and from the getgo he wasn't content with that. Ha, ha, he wants to quit doing that just halfway through his first term after assuring the citizens of Illinois how well he would serve them. He's served them poorly as he's spent the past 3 years jockeying to become President, being the junior Senator from Illinois is far beneath his Highness. I knew who this Palin woman is who's running with McCain because she got a lot of pub this past April when she gave birth to a Downs Syndrome baby while serving as Alaska's Governor. I thought, why, that's the same nutty woman who had a special needs baby because she gave birth at the ancient age of "44." Apparently Ted Stevens stands a good chance of being reelected as U.S. Senator from Alaska even though he was convicted of 7 felonies the week before. Maybe it's good that I haven't been to Alaska. Maybe the cold has numbed the people's brains. Now every crook and wacko is heading up North, the Rush is on. Throughout American History it always seemed as though there was an abundance of Great Men and I personally can't think of anybody who would come close to this today. This once-great country is dying by it's own hand.

No comments: