Friday, December 12, 2008

good talk

For the past 2 years the National Media has known that Kelly Ripa is a Lesbian. ABC bought everybody off as they want the American Public to continue to believe that Ripa is a devoted wife instead of the Adulterous Fairy that she actually is. Kelly makes a lot of money and therefore Kelly's husband wants her previous image to continue, he has his women and so does she. Regis perpetuates this Fraud in order to save his show. The American Public deserves to know the Truth. Everyone that you see on TV has known for these past 2 years what Kelly is and they've all allowed themselves to be bought off, they have the scruples of an Alleycat. The Fourth Estate in this country who want the American Public to believe that they are seekers of the Truth are in Reality---Whores, they're nothing but Streetwalkers. There is no Lie that they won't tell and there is no Truth that they won' t conceal, all they're interested in are their paychecks. They're Judas with their 30 Pieces of Silver. This Country is so Rotten and Corrupt that I don't see how it can last much longer, how can such a Vile Entity continue? I'm not like the Prevailing Interests in this Country, I'm cut from Finer Cloth but they're dragging me down with them and I'm not too happy about this. I have nothing against Kelly and find her likable in her own quirky way but the American Public Deserves to Know the Truth. If anyone takes Umbrage at my Statement please let me know. -- Ed

No comments: