Sunday, January 11, 2009

good talk

A lot of you people didn't seem very sympathetic to my plight, many of you smirked and even laughed. When I was chosen for "special scrutiny" while standing in that line at the Delta Counter they had no idea what my name was or where I had been recently, I was just some older, blonde guy (probably the only blonde guy on the flight, most of the rest of the passengers were swarthy) who Delta thought they could successfully pick on. At that time they had no idea that I had been in all those Middle Eastern countries and although I was what would have been the likelihood of me being a Terrorist? I think that all the Terrorists are dark Moslems. And if you complain to Delta about this unwarranted bad treatment Delta will sic the FBI on you. Copious notes were taken by Delta at the Athens Airport, what they were doing to me seemed well documented. And you know the names of the FBI Agents and the date that they questioned me, nobody has to take my word for any of this. Delta thought that all this was going to be our little secret, they had no idea that the entire media in the Country would learn of this, ha, ha. This could have been one of your relatives instead of me, they didn't know me from Adam. You, the National Media, every one of you has been proven to be Spineless and Evil due to your being bought off by ABC over the past 2 years into not revealing that Kelly Ripa is a Fairy. You are all Spineless and Evil People and there is no Cure, it's just the way you are. That you are this way bothers you little or not at all. You, the National Media, are endemic of the full-blown deterioration of this Country, and why it's not going to last much longer, it has rotted-out from the Inside. I see all these Mexicans and other Hispanics walking around, the U.S. in its current Incarnation is a Banana Republic and it's really painful for me to see its decline.

No comments: