Monday, May 3, 2010

good talk

This Green Thing is a Bunch of Hooey, the Only Successful Way of Saving the Planet for Human Habitation is a Reduction of Population, Instead It's Increasing Rapidly. The U.S. Could Handle Maybe 200 Million and Instead There's Well Over 300 Million. Arizona Did What It Had To Do and as George Will Pointed Out Had Every Legal Right to Establish "Concurrent Jurisdiction" With the Federal Government. The Majority Voted as Otherwise Instead of the State of Arizona There'd Be the State of Anarchy. The Federal Government Has Refused for the Past 30 Years to Enforce It's Own Law, the Minds of the American People Have Become Increasingly Weak, Maybe It's All This Meth. I Was Recently in Cuba for 16 Days, I Know That I Broke the Trade Embargo but Laughed About It All The Time I Was Doing It. You Are My Friends and Will Not Turn Me In, I Feel Safe. 50 Years Ago Castro Stole Everything that Americans Had in Cuba and Allowed the Russians to Point Missiles at the Nearby United States but Things Change a Lot in Geopolitics in just 10 Years Much Less a Half Century, How Well Do We Get Along With Hugo Chavez and There is No Trade Embargo. About the Last Thing I Did on My Vacation Was to Rent a 45 Foot Boat and Crew of 2 for a Day of Fishing for Marlin Off Alcapulco, I Didn't Even Get a Strike, I Was Very Happy.

No comments: