Wednesday, June 16, 2010

good talk

I Refer my Readers to my Blog of May 27, 2010. Wells Fargo has the Obligation to Reimburse Me in the Event of Fraud When I'm Using Their ATM Card. What Happened to Me Could Happen to Any American, There's Nothing Different About Me in This Regard, This Could Easily Happen to You. You People Haven't Exerted the Pressure Needed on Those Thieves at Wells Fargo for Them to Admit their Liability and Give Me My Money That Was Criminally Taken from that Bancomer ATM Machine in the Mexico City Airport Using Their Card. Wells Fargo is so Blatant in Robbing Me that They Make Preposterous Statements Such as It Being "Physically Impossible" for Someone Else Other Than Myself to Have Made that 2nd Withdrawal. I'm Expecting You Readers to Get On This and Tell Wells Fargo that They're a Bunch of Crooks and to Give Me My Money Back. Edward Stephen Preusse Claim # 30510100101. The Mexicans Can't Even Police Their Own Airport. I'm Actually Rather Fond of my Little Noodniks Despite Your Failings. I Want to Warn My Readers About the Danger of a Latin Bathroom. Throughout Latin America There Are Usually Slick Tile Bathrooms, About All the Many I've Been in Are This Way. By Far the Worst Are in Cuba. The Bathroom Tile is so Slick That I Almost Fell a Number of Times and I Did Fall in Baracoa. I Had a Beautiful Room in the Casa Particulare That I Stayed At, But the 2nd Night I Took a Shower and Didn't Put Down a Towel as I Stepped Out into the Equally Slick Curved Floor and I Went Down Instantly on my Back on This Hard as Rock Floor With my Head Bouncing Off With a Loud "Crack." My Glasses Were 10 Feet Behind Me. There Was Blood Pouring Down My Head and Face. I Felt Fine, I Didn't Even Have a Headache, a Few Years Ago a Chiropractor Told Me That I Have Good Bones, I Believe It, Many Would Have Fractured Their Skull. I Waited Until I Stopped Bleeding, Cleaned Up the Blood and Went to Bed 2 Hours Later. When I Lay on my Left Side the Room was Spinning Around but When I Lay on my Right Side it was Normal. And I Was Totally Fine in the Morning. Don't Be Afraid to Throw Down that Beautiful, Fluffy White Towel(s), I Don't Want to Hear of My Readers Being in Cuba and Having to be Brought Home in Body Bags Because They Were Trying to Get Clean.

No comments: