Sunday, August 8, 2010

good talk

I Wouldn't have thought that Obama would have turned down Jack Johnson for a Pardon, Seemed like he had a Raw Deal, Bill Clinton Pardoned a Hispanic who had Moved 800 pounds of Cocaine, thought this poor, Oppressed man should be returned to the Community. In New Mexico they're talking about Pardoning Billy the Kid of whom it's Undisputed that he Killed a Sheriff and 2 Deputies. Took the Greyhound to Gainesville, only place in Florida I hadn't been. Went to the Campus of the U of Florida and was in their Football Stadium (the Swamp, 96,000) and their Basketball Arena (only 12,000). Was in all their Other Athletic Facilities, quite good. They were setting up for the NCAA Women's Gymnastics Championships, Florida finished 5th. Saw their 3 Football National Championship Trophies and their 2 Basketball National Championship Trophies, all pretty Recent. Saw their 3 Replica Heisman Trophies. Nice Place, was in their Chemistry Building and was Wondering if this Professor and his Lecture had been Using Laughing Gas, they Were in a Good Mood. The Professor was Setting Up when I Wandered in and asked him if this was Where Gatorade was invented in 1965. He said it was at the Medical School. I was in a Winn-Dixie away from the Campus and the Southern Accent in North Florida is so Strong that When I said "Hair" to the Lady she thought I'd said "Ear." Took the Greyhound to Miami, also $71. 3 Weeks ago I was in L.A. to see the Art Museums yet again. I went to the Getty, the L.A. County Art Museum, the Armand Hammer and the Huntington in San Marino next to Pasadena. While going to the Getty I was at a Bus Stop in Brentwood and I was talking to an Older Guy and I mentioned O.J. He said that's 3 Blocks up the Street (Bundy). I said Please Point it out as we're going Past and he did and I saw it Perfectly. 2 Rows of Claprattle Condos with their Front Doors facing each other Across a Narrow Courtyard. The Courtyard is Where O.J. killed those 2. As it was at Night I'd think Somebody would have Heard Something (Ouch). Not only is Art Pleasurable in its Own Way it also Liberates the Mind, your Mind thinking at its Optimum. Friday night I ate at the Hilton and they were having a Trekkies Convention, Saturday Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock would be there.

No comments: